INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the “Law Regarding Information Society Services and E-Commerce” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user for all web pages that use disposable cookies, before they browse through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer the proper functioning of the site. By using these devices, the web server is permitted to record some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing pages on this server, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY AND EXEMPT FROM THE REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, technical cookies and those necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user being exempt.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
• Analytical Cookies: these collect information about the use made of the website.
• Social Cookies: those necessary for external social networks.
• Affiliate Cookies: these enable the tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
• Advertising and Behavioural Cookies: these collect information regarding user preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
• Technical and Functional Cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
• Technical and Functional Cookies: Session identification.
REVOCATION OF THE CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES – HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Settings.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings.
a. Delete cookies: Click All Cookies and Site Data…
b. Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (clear the cache).
6. Close and restart your browser.
For more information regarding Chrome click here:
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing History” section, click Delete Browsing History on Exit.
4. Select Delete Files.
5. Select Delete Cookies:
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart your browser.
For more information regarding Internet Explorer click here:
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear Recent History.
2. Click the down arrow next to “Details”.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
4. Using the “Time Range to Clear” from the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Clear Now.
6. Close and restart your browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information regarding Mozilla Firefox click here:
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear History, Delete all your website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart your browser.
For more information regarding Safari click here:
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
Cookies options control the way in which Opera manages them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information regarding Opera click here:
Check the documentation for the browser that you have installed.